- Short and Long-Term Temporary: HJG Staffing can provide temporary employees for a variety of positions, from entry-level to executive level.
- Temporary to Hire: HJG Staffing can also help employers find employees with the potential to be converted to permanent employment. This can be a great way to test an employee before making a full commitment.
- Payroll Service Options:You find your candidate and HJG staffing absorbs payroll costs, offering weekly pay, direct deposit, health benefits and vacation pay. You save on payroll administration, employer taxes, workers comp. and insurance.
- Direct Hire: HJG Staffing can also help companies find direct hire employees for a variety of positions. This is a good option for employers looking for long-term employment options.
• Call Center
• Customer Service
• Human Resources
• Forklift Operators
• Inventory Control
• Material Handlers
• Order Pullers/Packers
• Quality Control
• Warehouse Manager
HJG Staffing is committed to reducing the amount of time in finding your perfect candidate. Because we have access to a pool of prime applicants, HJG eliminates your need to spend money on excess, such as advertising and interviewing.
- Comprehensive Interviews
- Employment Verification/Reference Checks
- Skills Assessment (Software, Basic Skills, etc.)
- Criminal Background Check
- Social Security Verifications
- Credit Check (per request)
- Drug Screening (per request)
We offer on site recruiting for companies who want a more “in house” feel for their recruitment process. If you feel like some staffing agencies are disconnected from your hiring processes and want a more personalized approach, we understand. With our on-site recruiting agreement, we can send our professional recruiters right to your location for on site recruitment.